Are you looking for:
- a study program that prepares you for a skilled vocational career in Construction, Automotive, Electrotechnology, Metal & Engineering Mechanical or Metal & Engineering Fabrication?
- an HSC package that connects knowledge & skills to the workplace?
- a way to link study, training and work?
What will I get?
- 3 days a week of timetabled lessons and vocational training at the College plus 2 days a week work placement (year 11)
- Vocational training in modern, well equipped workshops
- "on the job" work placement with qualified trade-persons & Human Services Workers.
- Financial incentive if you become a School Based Apprentice or School Based Trainee. To view a flowchart of incentives click here.
- The award of an HSC that will give you access to continuing higher education and training
The Hunter Trade College provides:
- a 2 Year Pathway that contributes towards the completion of a vocational Certificate III
- a 2 Year pathway to achieve the HSC
- a 2 Year pathway that provides over 100 days for industry experience or employment as a school based apprentice / trainee (SBAT)