Welcome to Hunter Trade College
COLLEGE CLOSED 27/28th April for students due to flooding in surrounding areas.
2016 Year 11 enrolments are now open.
Are you looking for career options in the technical trades?
We offer an HSC program in which technical vocational courses are a major component of the HSC.
We provide 50 days of industry work placement each year as part of the students’ weekly timetable. This is a great way to gain valuable employability skills.
More and more girls are going into technical trade careers. This is a great way for girls to gain entry into these careers.
Want to know more?
Our first College Open Day is on Friday the 29th May at the College. Just ring or email to book. Try a trade activities are available on the day to help you make a choice about which trades you would like to work in. Ring or email the email the College to book in for Open Day
Why choose the College to do your HSC?
- 91% of our 2014 Year 12 students have gone into fulltime apprenticeships, employment or further tertiary training.
- We are a small School
- We provide a unique learning environment
- We are a professional staff who care about our students
- We get to know your child
- We recognise the potential in each and every student
- We are responsive to students needs
- We tailor learning plans and outcomes to deliver the best results for our students
- We give your child the best start to their trade career
- We celebrate each student’s success
- We are an independent school
- We are responsive to industry needs
- We are an industry leader in delivery of trade competencies
- We are innovative in our teaching techniques
- We are the Hunter Trade College
The Hunter Trade College, the best place to start a trade career.
We are a senior high school where students study for both a Higher School Certificate and a trade qualification.
We provide a great start for a trade career in the automotive, construction, electrical and metal trades.
Our staff are qualified, experienced and caring. They give expert guidance in the trade skills required and the academic subjects of English, Maths and Computer Applications.
Our facilities are state of the art. Over $6m has been invested in making sure that students have the best equipment and training rooms.
We have extensive connections with Hunter employers so that our students can gain industry experience and increase their chances of employment.
To enrol for 2016:
- Download the enrolment form and email/post to the College.
- Ring (02) 4932 2400 to book an interview or book for open day.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Chief Executive Officer