FEE INFORMATION 2018
- The non-refundable Application Fee is required on submission of an application to the College.
- On acceptance of a position at the College, a $350 Acceptance Fee is required to secure enrolment. This deposit is refunded on completion of Higher School Certificate on application.
- Full payment of the Annual Fee $1800 before the beginning of the school year (by January 31st) attracts a $40 discount.
- Course Fees payable if student cannot produce current Certificate/Issued Cards
- This represents the parent contribution (approx. 40%) to the Apprenticeship/Traineeship fee set by the State Government. The College subsidises the remainder of the fee. This is an annual fee.
- Annual College fee can be paid by direct debit, cash, cheque, credit card, Centrepay or periodic payments. Details are available from the College Administration Office.
- If the Annual Fee is paid by direct debit a $20.00 discount will be given.
- Provision for Annual Fee relief of $300.00 is available on the presentation of a Low Income Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card in the fee payer’s name. Completion of the Centrelink Customer Consent Form is also required. This form is available from the Hunter Trade College Office.
- Financial hardship should not be seen as a restriction for accessing the College, other options are available.
- Students are required to purchase their own College uniform and black steel capped work boots.
- If a student withdraws during the year, fees are payable for the whole term in which they withdraw. Annual Fees are calculated for Year 12 over 3 terms and Year 11 over 4 terms.
- Student VET certification will not be issued until all outstanding fees are paid.
- Fee Agreement to be completed and returned by Friday, December 1, 2017.
College Fee Refunds
The College fee is an annual fee and contributes to the general operations of the College. This fee is refundable where fees are paid in advance and a student withdraws from the College. The College will refund their fees on the following basis:
- Where a student has attended a partial term they are liable for fees for the entire term and a refund will be made on the remaining terms that have been paid. An application form, available from the College, is required for the refund and a payment will be issued.
- As Year 12 student fees are calculated on a three term year, as Year 12 do not attend classes at the College in Term Four, fee refunds are calculated over three terms.