We are a Year 11/12 senior high school where students study for both a Higher School Certificate and nationally accredited vocational competencies in technical trade & human services courses.
- We provide a great start for a career in the Human Services, Automotive, Construction, Electrical & Metal trades.
- Our staff are qualified, experienced and caring. They give expert training in the vocational skills required and the academic subjects of English Studies, General Maths and Computer Applications.
- The College has been purpose built with modern education facilities onsite.
- Our facilities are state of the art. Over $6m has been invested in making sure that students have the best equipment and training rooms.
- We have extensive connections with Hunter employers so that our students can gain industry experience and increase their chances of employment after HSC graduation
2018 students can enrol in Human Services – Individual Support as a HSC program. This is an exciting new training opportunity for our students. Contact the College office for details.
The Hunter Trade College is pleased to announce the appointment of a new CEO, Mrs Mallory Gleeson, to take over the College leadership from the beginning of 2018.