2018 Enrolments Opening soon
We are a Year 11/12 senior high school where students study for both a Higher School Certificate and nationally accredited technical trade competencies.
- We provide a great start for a trade career in the Automotive, Construction, Electrical and Metal trades.
- Our staff are qualified, experienced and caring. They give expert guidance in the trade skills required and the academic subjects of English Studies, General Maths and Computer Applications.
- The College has been purpose built with modern education facilities onsite.
- Our facilities are state of the art. Over $6m has been invested in making sure that students have the best equipment and training rooms.
- We have extensive connections with Hunter employers so that our students can gain industry experience and increase their chances of employment after HSC graduation
Two students from the College have just been announced as winners of the prestigious Australian Vocational Student Prizes.