Welcome to Hunter Trade College
3 positions still available for 2016 with the following combinations of trades as at 8/2/2016
2 x Construction Cert III + ElectroCert II or Metals Cert II or Automotive Cert II
1 x Automotive Cert III+ Metals Cert II
We are a Year 11/12 senior high school where students study for both a Higher School Certificate and nationally accredited technical trade competencies.
- We provide a great start for a trade career in the Automotive, Construction, Electrical and Metal trades.
- Our staff are qualified, experienced and caring. They give expert guidance in the trade skills required and the academic subjects of English Studies, General Maths and Computer Applications.
- College has been purpose built with modern education facilities onsite.
- Our facilities are state of the art. Over $6m has been invested in making sure that students have the best equipment and training rooms.
- We have extensive connections with Hunter employers so that our students can gain industry experience and increase their chances of employment after HSC graduation
To enrol for 2016:
- Download the enrolment form and email/post to the College.
- Ring (02) 4932 2400 to book an interview or a a site tour.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Chief Executive Officer